dras knowledge

Saturday, October 04, 2003

Parker Jensen case

Sorry, the link is no longer is available. As I recall it was just as I label it concerning the publicized Parker Jensen case. I sent this to the Herald editor, but never recieved reply and don't even know if it was consequently published by them. I did find out the author of the editorial I'm slamming teaches Journalism at a local higher education institution. What do I know?

I spent an hour formulating a response to points made in this editorial. I chucked them in favor of the following:

http://www.harktheherald.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=2878

Excusing the serious and implicative nature of the Jensen issue. This editorial in the Herald is tiresome. It is poorly written as argumentative and doesn't make any clear point. It has all the aspects of trash media in that is uses the obligatory "shocking statistics," "hints of conspiracy," "institutions that take our money are conniving and evil," and "lawmakers should do something!!!" The Herald should be embarrassed in it's publication of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home