dras knowledge

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Magnet Therapy - a testimonial

My Grandfather found a new bride some years ago (having long since separated from my Grandmother.) Along with the new wife came a sister-in-law who was a serious MLM distributor and believer in magnet therapy. In the months that followed the wedding my Grandfather would describe how magnets were incorporated into interior decorating, clothing, bedding, etc. throughout not only the home of his sister-in-law, but his own home and daily life. The sister-in-law was later diagnosed with cancer, about which I have few details only that she opted against any chemical, radiological, or surgical treatment in favor of magnets. The sister-in-law passed away three months after being diagnosed. My Grandfather has since recited how he, upon his sister-in-law's death, immediately removed every magnet from his life and threw them away convinced that magnets cause serious incurable cancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home